The Stream

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Quirky Eating Habits

After the kids downed their cookies from their earned cookie party, I noticed that they all have individual eating habits:

Criminal #1: Eats with his face and occasionally uses his hand to to push it in.
Criminal #2: She likes to mine out the chocolate chips out of her cookie and then she mysteriously disappears.
Criminal #3: She is very purposeful in her motives and deliberately throws her morsels on the floor as if to look death right in the eye.
All three are GUILTY, GUILTY, GUILTY, if I could only catch them.

2 comments:

Angie Cazier said...

I think my kids have those same habits. Although I like when they dig out the chocolate chips, I enjoy the leftover cookie so much better that way.

Dave and Mel said...

I just got the picture in my head of Mat grabbing the dust buster after Becket was eating cookies and dust busting the chair, the floor and Becket! that is the moment I decided to buy a dust buster- I love you kids!