The Stream

Friday, October 10, 2008

My Adventure to Target

I went shopping at Target today and I found three things very comical
1. I managed to grab the cart with the squeaky wheel and broken seat belt
2. An area manager was observing the store and so the store was overly spotted with red clothed workers. Everyone was actually doing something that looked efficient. Then, something that rarely happens, they kept asking me every second IF I was finding everything okay. I kind of became annoyed. I thought about asking one of them to kiss my feet, just to see if they would do it.
3. Gothic Cheerleader Costume in the Halloween section. Who's the one that thought of that hybrid? Who's going to be that hybrid?

I paid and got into my car and drove away.

1 comment:

Dannielle said...

Mic, I am really sad if you went to Target today and didn't see "The Office" paraphernalia in the dollar spot. They have Dwight mechanical pencils, Dwight "Information is Power" sticky pads and magnetic list pads from the desk of the Assistant to the Regional Manager or Assistant Regional Manager, your choice. If you missed these it is worth not being green and not saving gas to go back Monday and find them before they are gone. At my Target it appeared that I was the only person who cared, but I am pretty sure that is just because no one else knew about them yet. If this post goes public the Jack Mormons will buy them all up tomorrow. Good luck! Skype us tomorrow!