The Stream

Friday, February 13, 2015

Saint George

Our Sugar Fast is over! Well, the kids only went without Nutella and Muddy Buddies. I normally don't give my kids muddy buddies weekly, but since we didn't have time to make them over the Christmas holiday, I told them I would make them after the 30 days. The for one day, was for my pure enjoyment.





We headed to St. George right after our Muddy Buddies Batch-O-Fun. Nothing like a little supper and milk and cookies at Grandma Elaines.

It was pretty late when we got there.





It was nice weather so we thought we'd attempt the leash with Foo again--but no go.



He's not budging.  This is going to take some work.




Foo got to be reunited with his sister Bella.  She was bedazzled and all dolly, Foo was hippie and grungey.  We'll see what paths they choose in life.






My mom surprised us with a new toaster.   Our old one was a little old school--Mat has a use for it's parts.  It works like a dream.  I should probably consider moving it away from the cereal boxes.




No comments: