The Stream

Friday, September 26, 2014

Life

We've had some quality family time since the house has settled down and school has been on a timely schedule.

Hiking is a lovely family activity

Untitled

image

image

Sisters chatting about a Utah salt dough map

image

My tomatoes have finally decided to come in and play.  Becket helped me pick them from our garden.

image

image

And--
I got the fundraiser done and over with! We were able to roll in over $20,000 grand for the school. I can't thank the ladies enough who stayed and helped me count the money and distribute prizes.

image

At the end of the day, we crash hard, but love each moment of our priceless time.

Micah turned down our bed and could hardly gather enough energy to find her own bed.

image

1 comment:

jweed said...

what is that amazing headboard you have put together?!!!! please tell. i'm serious. and that stack of tomatoes? congratulations!