The Stream

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Donuts in the Driveway

Our 3rd annual Donuts in the Driveway was held Monday, September 29th. We had a surprise thunderstorm about 3PM-4PM that afternoon and it had me laughing.  Oh the irony!

Everyone worked as a team, including Mat's parents who are just salt of the earth and always willing to help.

Preparations:

Gretchen turning these logs into donuts and making necessary signs to welcome our guests.

image

Micah wrote: "Save the donuts! NO RAIN!"

image

Gretchen wrote: "No donut loving squirrels!"

image

Grandma and Micah worked on rolling out the dough

image

Becket and Bob worked on math homework :-)

image

While Mat and I finished the set up

image

It sprinkled off and on, but not enough to dampen our spirits.

image

image

image

It was a fun time, and I'm glad I could catch up with all of the people I love.

image

1 comment:

Kelli said...

You guys are the coolest! Wish I could have stopped in.