The Stream

Thursday, September 26, 2013

All the Fun. We had at Fun.

photo

Mat and I slipped away to see the band Fun. We always said if they came to SLC, we'd go. I'm not much of a concert goer these days, but I happen to do my house cleaning to Fun. and I know the songs quite well. Concerts for me are too sweaty, stinky and crowded for my taste.  I'd be fine if I were in a small venue. Maybe I would have my own personal white linen covered table, with a cold beverage in one hand and my hubby's hand in the other while the band played for me, but turns out I am just not that special.

photo

So, instead, if you time it right, the stars can align and you may get lucky and find yourself at a not so bad concert.  It was out at Saltaire.  The crowd was actually pleasant and a mixture of young and 80.

photo

There was even space between me and the single chicks.  It didn't reek of pot, only the occasional wafting of the Great Salt Lake.  The rain had cooled off the day earlier making it a nice 77 degrees which is far more comfortable than 72. We could actually see the band too.  What a tasty recipe and I just might venture out and do it again.

photo

photo


No comments: