The Stream

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Oh So Familiar, May It Be The Last Time

1 week from today we'll be into our new house.  Our space will fortunately quadrupole in size and unfortunately so will our kid's messes. Of course, I've got it all under control since March! I've purged and purged and purged and my kids have asked where is this? and where is that? Denial. Denial. Denial. Shoulder shrug. There can only be one winner in the moving games and that shall be me. Book group was even held Thursday night at my house in boxes because I couldn't STAND the thought of packing last minute.   I figure the ladies would not remember it in 10 yrs either.


Wish us energy.

photo

photo

Please drop me a note if you would like to stop by for dinner. I will be in the entertaining and hosting business again.

1 comment:

shelob said...

I would LOVE to stop by for dinner!