The Stream

Monday, November 7, 2011

Follow Up

Just wanted to follow up on a few things. Becket's birthday was Friday as you know and there are a few things that happened that day.
For starters, he didn't have school, so I took my children to the Discovery Museum to play. I love the children's museum. It's like having my kid's absolutely engaged in cooler toys and messing up someone else's house. I thought how nice it would be to design your kids playroom around a children's museum with all of it's organized glory stations, but then I would have to clean and maintain it. I will just stick to buying my museum pass instead.
And, guess who we popped into coming up the elevator? FACT! It was John from Kid History. You.Tube Kid History and you will not be disappointed. John and I were BFF's by the end of our museum tour, partly because we chose the same areas to be in. He told me they are making a Christmas episode, so watch for it.
We later took Becket to Red Lobster for lunch because he recalls liking snow crab legs. Remember Christmas when we got him a king crab leg and he didn't eat because he knew it was the SNOW crab legs he liked? Silly Becket, he didn't like snow crab either. He started to eat them and then his face went sour. He tried to be polite, but eventually caved and said he didn't like crab at all. Mat never minds cleaning his plate.
He did enjoy touching the lobster though, and well maybe getting some new legos. (Our waiter looked like Nic, your husband Megan. I even asked if they were related.)
Mat played with the Legos all weekend. Did I say Mat? I meant Mat.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

FACT! I love kid history!

StephanieRose said...

Fact! I can't wait for a new kid history. Sounds like an excellent birthday for Mr. Becket!

Meagan said...

What a fun birthday! We love the children's museum too. We need to meet up there sometime! I guess I now need to take a trip to Red Lobster to see what Nic is REALLY doing when he says he's going to the hospital. But really, that's funny that they looked so much alike.