The Stream

Saturday, November 12, 2011

During office remodel (part 2)

May I just say a few kind words about the our family who came and helped us? We're talking 2AM in the morning night after night helping us. Were they insane, drugged, or zombified, I don't know, but there is no way in heaven we would have been able to piece this office back together in four days if it wasn't for their valiant warrior hood.

Dannielle

Paul:

Andrea:

Tiff:

Bob and Matt

Where's a picture of my brother Casey when you need one? Inserting this one, even though he might be in New York:)

Mat:

Me:

Lindsay and Susie watched my kids around the clock (Danielle too)

Other randomness:

Stubborn commercial carpet:

Tight spaces:

Jeff putting in the wall, another long story that I'll tell with my birth story December 21st at a private venue TBA

Reusing my paint from my table to paint these end table cubes (notice the finished wall):

Gutted the counters

1 comment:

shelob said...

Hurray! I can't wait for the final unveiling!