The Stream

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanks and No Thanks

Thanks.

The Turkey Trot this year was run in memory of Shane Mitchell who passed away a few months ago. It's nice to know people were running it for him on both coasts. And, we're always remembering Buddy and Holly in our prayers. Hey, it's like Buddy Holly, wow, I just put that together.



No Thanks.
I should have wasted my sister in law Jocelyn at the end of the Turkey Trot because she is LIKE a WHOLE foot shorter than me, but I didn't. I'm saying I won and it was not a tie, unless she responds.



Thanks.

Thanks garage. The kids were provided a nice place in our garage to eat Thanksgiving so we could actually hear each other at the adult table. I know it was mean to put them out there, but it was absolutely necessary.



Thanks.

Thanks for helping with the cooking and clean up Harris boys.



Thanks.

Thanks for letting me reign as this years 2010 ladies leg wrestling champ.



No thanks.

No thanks to Kelli who was last years leg wrestling champ who would have beat me this year, except she is 5 mths pregnant. We decided to arm wrestle instead and...




she beat me.

Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Dannielle said...

Um, grabbing the rug is illegal and automatically disqualifies you as the winner:)

Rachel Oswald said...

Seems you had a very active Thanksgiving! Very smart to run to burn off all those pumpkin pie calories. Well done my little leg wrestler!

tomnjoc said...

I think I won the 5-K by a hair. But, you whooped me in the leg AND arm wrestle. As for the Snuggie, stop making fun of me. :) Long live the snuggie (micro fleece)