The Stream

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Henry Fonda is pleased to announce his marriage to Susan Sarandon

Inspired by Kelli, I decided my productive Sunday afternoon would involve me morphing my pictures into celebs.

MyHeritage: Family trees - Genealogy - Celebrities

MyHeritage: Family tree - Genealogy - Celebrity

In another photo I matched Beyonce Knowles. Take your pick Henry.


And their children:


I always thought he would have made a pretty girl

MyHeritage: Family tree - Genealogy - Celebrity


MyHeritage: Family tree - Genealogy - Celebrity



MyHeritage: Celebrity Morph - Family search - Pedigree


PS If you have ever wondered if your child looks like you or your husband, there is a look alike meter. You plug in a picture of you, your husband, and the child and it will scan the faces and telll you. Interesting but depending on the picture you could get different results.

Here


Now that I have completely wasted away my Sunday afternoon on trivial stuff, I better get productive, fo real!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Henry Fonda = Mat.

But I'm not sold on Susan Sarandan yet. Sure, the morphing works well, but when I just see a picture of Susan, I don't think "Mic". I'll let you know if I think of anyone better.

Kelli said...

Congrats! You just made it onto the Jelli blog!

BTW, it's almost creepy how much Micah looks like that celeb...or maybe it's just creepy.