The Stream

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Week Vacation (Wednesday)

Graduation was held in the new Yankee Stadium. Hillary Rodham was the keynote speaker. Like her or not, she has paved the political road for a lot of women, so in actuality you can be respectful and thankful for her (right Cassandra?). She was pretty general when addressing us, but it was still cool to see her tiny spec on the field.
IMG_3048

They provided us with these much needed hats as we walked into the stadium.

IMG_3045

Brian was on the Jumbo-tron in a movie presentation for the 8,000 graduating that day. It was an emotional high for me to be his sister. I could not believe that this small town Utah boy was on the tron in this massive city they call New York. It was so amazing that all I could shout was, "THAT'S MY BROTHER!"

IMG_3054

We had a lot of sun that day in the perfect 70 degree weather. Maybe you can notice Brian's nice cap line from the midday hours.

IMG_3058

We ate at a crepe cafe of sorts. I had a curry chicken crepe and a dessert crepe made of nutella, banana and strawberries. Across the street, I found this odd Chinese restaurant (in Spanish) across the street. One can only find this in the melting pot of New York!

IMG_3060

I then flew home to return to my family. Bye, bye my brothers.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Go JUMBO Brian! You look so cute in all these pics Mic! Lovin' your hair.