The Stream

Monday, May 18, 2009

My Week Vacation (Monday)

Monday:
Flew to New York City to see my bro graduate from NYU.
Brian
I also got to see these corny two, Casey (my younger bro) and Tiff (his wife since July of '08)
More trains
Get it---the Bullock's at the Bullock? Hey what did one Bullock say to the other Bullock? Sounded like a start of good joke...
Bullocks
Brian ended up winning an award for service at his convocation. It was a lovely night with Brian's professors and friends and of course, the lovely Cassandra.
the graduate
But what made it the loveliest, is that we were all together(especially at this hands down restaurant called Mirandi's in Greenwich, I'm still thinking about how I can get back there).
Sibs at dinner
PS stands for Priority Seating on the Subway.
Priority seating

Look for Tuesday tomorrow.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

So good to see all of the Bullocks together again. Congrats to Brian on graduation!