The Stream

Thursday, August 14, 2008

How sick is that!


So, the other day I was puking my insides out in my Mom-in-laws bathroom. The 24hr bug bit me. Hate being so tasty! After I was through with the dirty deed, I glanced at the scale sitting on the floor. GUILTY! My head says, " Why not, I'm at my all time low? Even if it is just fluids, I don't care, it's still lower numbers. " I get on the scale and say "Whoo Waa!"
Now that I'm feeling better, I haven't been on the scale since. Pretty sick.

4 comments:

melancholyjune said...

just let me know when I'll need to Dr. Phil your butt and send you to a camp!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rachel Oswald said...

You kill me. Just so you don't feel too crazy, I will share: I had this weird flu off and on for almost a month my senior year. Right after it ended, I proudly showed my sister my flat stomach and said I was determined to keep it that way. She laughed the next day when it was back to its normal pooch.

Maren & Danny said...

That is hilarious! Although I have always thought that losing weight was a great side effect of the puke bug! :0)