The Stream

Friday, June 6, 2008

The Weekend

So I was thinking, what is everyone going to do this weekend? I wouldn't normally have to think about what I'm doing, but since thee ol' husband is leaving for a conference to Boston, Friday to Sunday, I've seemed to find myself in a stupor. I could stay home, but that would make it a painful day cooped up in the house with the kids. I could clean the garage to get ready for the renters, but that would take the fun out of it for Mat. I could go swimming since the humidity has found us in this 95 degree weather, but that is often challenging with my not so qualified swim team. I'm sure I will think of something. I already know that we are having breakfast and chocolate popcorn for dinner.

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Maybe this could be a chapter in your 'Wife of a Resident Survival Guide.' You could write a few chapters this weekend. All I can say is I know the pain... and dinner sounds delicious:)

Emily S. said...

Yikes! Good luck! Wish I was there so we could entertain each other.

Erin said...

I know...I'm clueless when Kenny is gone over the weekend. Wish you lived here! We could have headed to the beach! (Can also be challenging with a not so qualified swim team).