The Stream

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Dumbo can do it, so can I



After watching the movie Ironman, I and a few others (others being under the age of 10) believe that it is now possible to fly. I also go so far as to think that I can invent these hightech gadgets, make millions, and save the world.
Well.....

Swiss Chocolate beat me to it. Last week, this Swiss pilot conquered the skies using his own personal jet-powered wings. He flew at a 186 mph, performed figure eights, turns, and finished up with a 360-degree roll. He spent 285,000 perfecting it. He says, "Physically, it absolutely no stress, it's more like a motor bike."

In the meantime, I will have to make a few improvements to my own top secret flying machine and then this two-winged bandit shall be known as, Swiss Miss.

1 comment:

Larsen Family said...

Oh my heck, reading your blog makes me laugh. A very good pick me up.