The Stream

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Mat's trip to Haiti Canceled

Mat's trip got canceled to Haiti due to riots and protests against their government.  Our church deemed it unsafe to send him there, so he got a whole week off.  What does one do with a whole week off?

Make a lamp of course.

Untitled





Our contractor accidentally broke our other one, so here's to a sleeker design.

He also had the chance to ride his motorcycle.  Any chance. He got.



Rev and Seth put this little memorial cover on the bike as a tribute to his dad Dan



I ran around and did my usual stuff, groceries, car repairs, more groceries..... of course I took my little buddy and he found lots of BIG friends to play with.



Mat and I were able to have lunch towards the end of the week. Back to normal Monday!

No comments: