The Stream

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Are you better off today than you were 5 years ago?

BecketO8

My fellow Americans, five years ago today I came into this world, an 8 pound 8 ounce bundle of hope. I have proven that I can bring about change, like changing what my parents do on a Friday night and changing their bank account from full to empty. But I also brought a lot of happiness, joy and talent with me that I plan to share with all my countrymen in my next 5 years and beyond. We may squabble as to the direction our nation is headed, but there is no arguing that my direction is up and coming. So look out America, Becket Harris is taking on the world and we can all expect a brighter tomorrow. (cue cheers and applause).

Paid for by The Committee who Created Becket Harris.

No comments: