PS When I'm in these museums I secretly wish my soon to be basement was organized into all these little themes (castle, blocks, hospital, house, barn). What a wonderland that would be for my kids! I would just need to hire the workers to follow behind them to keep the toys all nice and compartmentalized.
The Stream
Wednesday, April 11, 2012
Tree House Museum Reccommendation
For Spring break I took my kids to the Tree House Museum in Ogden. May I say it is one of the best little museums to have your children lose themselves in. Ogden kind of has a bad wrap, but this little downtown area is sure spruced up and fun to walk around. I have a few crappy Iphone pictures-- but I would say to give this place a try.
PS When I'm in these museums I secretly wish my soon to be basement was organized into all these little themes (castle, blocks, hospital, house, barn). What a wonderland that would be for my kids! I would just need to hire the workers to follow behind them to keep the toys all nice and compartmentalized.

PS When I'm in these museums I secretly wish my soon to be basement was organized into all these little themes (castle, blocks, hospital, house, barn). What a wonderland that would be for my kids! I would just need to hire the workers to follow behind them to keep the toys all nice and compartmentalized.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment